PAYTM cashback Offer – June
1. What is PAYTM cashback Offer?
Under this offer, PAYTM users can receive a cashback of up to Rs. 600 on their transaction via PAYTM on AJIO, on a minimum purchase value of Rs. 1200. Offer can be availed only once during the campaign validity.
2. Who all are eligible for this offer?
Any user making his/her first transaction using PAYTM on AJIO. This offer is valid only for selected PAYTM Customers as determined by PAYTM.
3. When will I get the cashback amount?
Cashback will be credited into user’s PAYTM account within 10 days of transaction.
Customers will also receive a scratch card of certain amount from Paytm. Each reward will be received in customer’s Paytm account within 10 days of completion of an eligible transaction. All scratch cards issued from this offer will expire after 7 days.
4. Till when is the offer valid?
The Offer will commence at 12:00 AM on 01st June 2021, and continue until 11:59 PM on 30th June 2021
5. How many times can I avail this offer?
The offer can be availed only once during the campaign validity.
6. Need help?
For issues related to Cashback or reward, kindly reach out to paytm.com/care. For issues faced on AJIO, kindly reach out using https://www.ajio.com/selfcare
PAYTM 600 Cashback Offer Terms And Conditions
This promotional Paytm 600 cashback offer (“Offer”) is sponsored, organized and administered by One97 Communications Ltd (“Paytm”) with Reliance Retail Limited (“AJIO”) on www.AJIO.com (“AJIO Website”) and on AJIO mobile application (“AJIO Mobile App”), collectively (“Platform”), for the sale of specified products (“Specified Products”) displayed on the Platform
1. This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India aged 18 or above on the Contest Start Date.
2. Each AJIO customer (“User”) must have a valid phone number and e-mail address.
3. Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
4. The Offer is valid for selected Users only.
Make purchases worth INR 1200 (one thousand two hundred rupees) or more on either AJIO Website or AJIO Mobile App and become eligible to get a cashback of up to INR 600 (“Paytm Cashback”).
Participation in this Offer will be valid from 3rd June, 2021 commencing at 12:00 AM until 15th June, 2021 until 11:59 PM, or until such other date and time on which the Offer is revoked by AJIO (“Offer Term”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Offer is valid on all transactions using Paytm on the Platform.
2. User(s) can avail the Offer only once during the Offer Term.
3. This Offer is a limited period Offer and can be withdrawn by AJIO or Paytm at any point of time.
4. To be eligible to claim the Paytm Cashback under the Offer, User must have a valid Paytm Wallet (terms and conditions for using Paytm Wallet are available on Paytm website) wherein KYC details of the User is already verified (as per RBI guidelines).
5. To be eligible for this Offer, User needs to make a minimum purchase worth Rs. 1200 or more using his/her Paytm Wallet on the Platforms.
6. Any scratch cards issued with this Offer will expire after 7 days of being issued.
7. Paytm Cashback will be credited to the User(s) Paytm wallet within a period of 10 days after the completion of eligible transaction.
8. In case the order is cancelled or is undelivered from AJIO’s end, AJIO (not Paytm) will initiate a refund and the amount will be credited back to the Paytm Wallet within 7-10 business days.
9. If the User does not receive the Cashback, he/she can claim it by reaching out to User care from “Help & Support” section on Paytm app.
10. Any questions, comments, or complaints in relation to this Offer will be entertained by AJIO only during the Term at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare
11. Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the User(s) without prior notice to the User.
12. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, AJIO and/or Paytm reserves the right to revoke the Offer at any time.
13. AJIO does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
14. User hereby agrees to indemnify and keep AJIO harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by AJIO as a consequence of (i) violation of the Terms and Conditions by the User; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the Users part.
15. User agrees that, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of the Offer.