Ajio Wallet Communication
AJIO Wallet 5% Cash Back Offer during Giant Fashion Sale - 13th to 17th Aug 2020
1. What is the AJIO 5% cashback program?
For every transaction of or above Rs 1999, you earn 5% of the total value as AJIO points subject to a maximum limit of 500 Points per customer during the offer period.
2. What is the duration of this offer?
This offer is applicable on eligible transactions done during the period 13th to 17th Aug 2020.
3. What happens if I cancel or return the product?
If the transaction value is lesser than INR 1999 after cancellation and returns, then the user won’t be eligible for this offer.
4. When will the points be credited to my account?
The points will be credited to your account on or before 20th September 2020.
5. When will my AJIO points earned from AJIO 5% cashback expire?
Your points will expire in 14 days from the day it has been activated.
6. How much AJIO points can I redeem per transaction?
You can redeem 100% of the points on a minimum transaction value or Rs 1000 excluding taxes and shipping charges.
7. What will happen if the user Cancels or Returns a product which was partly or fully paid using points?
When the user cancels or returns the product, the points get re-credited to the user’s AJIO Wallet in active or expired state depending on the original expiry duration of the points while they were credited to the user’s account.
Example: If the points were credited on 1st July and if the expiry was on 7th July and if the user cancels the order on 8th July, then the points will be shown in user’s wallet as expired. Similar rule applies to returns. Note that for returns, the points get credited back to the wallet when the return request is processed and not when the return request is created.
8. Where can I view My AJIO Wallet details?
You can view your AJIO Wallet under the My Accounts section.