AJIO Wallet Earn and Burn Offer
1. What is AJIO wallet Earn and burn offer?
Under this offer, all AJIO customers placing an Order worth Rs 3000 and above, will be eligible to get 2.5% cash back(Up to 500)(as AJIO points in AJIO Wallet) which can be used for their future shopping on AJIO. The maximum points that can be earned on an order is Rs 500.
Customer shall become eligible to earn 2.5% of the order value up to a maximum of Rs 500 per order as AJIO points (“Points”) during the Offer Term on minimum purchase of Specified Products worth Rs. 3000 and above.
2. How long is the offer valid?
This offer will commence on 19th Oct 2021, 12:00 AM and continue till 25th Oct 2021, 11:59 PM.
3. When will I get the cashback amount?
The AJIO Points earned will be added to the Customer’s AJIO Wallet after 30 days from the delivery of the Specified Product. Once credited, the AJIO Points will be valid for next 30 days.
4. How can I redeem the cashback amount?
Once live, Customers can redeem AJIO Points at 100% value for a period of 30 days. These AJIO Points will be applicable on all orders worth Rs. 3000 and above. However, after 30 days, the AJIO Points will become inactive and would no longer be available for use.
5. What happens if I cancel/return an order partially or completely?
In case of cancellation or return of orders, the AJIO Points will be made inactive and can no longer be used by the Customer.
6. Facing issues in availing the offer?
If customers are facing any issues regarding cashback, customers can contact AJIO at [https://www.ajio.com/selfcare]
AJIO EARN AND BURN OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This AJIO Earn and Burn Offer (“Offer”) is a promotional offer that is organized and administered by Reliance Retail Limited (“AJIO”) on www.ajio.com (“AJIO Website”) and on AJIO mobile application (“AJIO Mobile App”) collectively (“Platform”), for the sale of specified products displayed on AJIO Platform (“Specified Products”).
The Offer will commence at [00:00:00 AM] on 19th Oct 2021 (“Offer Start Date”), and continue until [23:59:59] 25th Oct 2021 (“Offer End Date”), or such other date on which the Offer is revoked by AJIO (“Offer Term”)
This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India aged 18 or above on the Contest Start Date.
- Each AJIO customer (“Customer”) should have a valid phone number and e-mail address.
- Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- Customer shall become eligible to earn 2.5% of the order value up to a maximum of Rs 500 per order as AJIO points (“Points”) during the Offer Term on minimum purchase of Specified Products worth Rs. 3000 and above.
- The Points earned will be added to the Customer’s AJIO Wallet (as defined on AJIO website) but the Customer can only avail this after the return window closes i.e; 30 days after the delivery of the Specified Product.
- In case of cancellation or return of orders, the Points will be made inactive and can no longer be used by the Customer.
- Once live, Customers are allowed to use 100% of the Points that are made active for a period of 30 days. On the expiry of those 30 days, the Points become inactive and can no longer be used.
- These Points shall be applicable on all orders worth Rs. 3000 and above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All matters related hereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on this behalf by AJIO.
- Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- The Offer is open only for Customers who have successfully placed an order on the Platform.
- The Points can be redeemed only once during the Offer Term and is non-transferable, non-negotiable.
- The Points cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- The Offer shall also be subject to additional terms and conditions as AJIO may notify from time to time.
- AJIO reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent Terms and Conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Customer(s) without prior notice.
- This Offer is for a limited period and can be withdrawn by AJIO at any point of time, including after it has been announced.
- The Points cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by AJIO on the Platform.
- If the Customer misplaces the Points, AJIO shall not be responsible to reimburse, replace or refund.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions or if there is any technical glitch, AJIO reserves the right to revoke the Offer and disqualify any Customer from getting the benefits of this Offer.
- AJIO does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
AJIO will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Offer including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the Customers that is caused by:
i. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in this Offer;
ii. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of Points;
iii. any other events beyond AJIO's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the Customer.
- Any questions, comments, or complaints in relation to this Offer will be entertained by AJIO only during the Term at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare.
- Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep AJIO harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by AJIO as a consequence of (i) violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the Customers part.
- Customer agrees that, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of the Offer.