INSTANT DISCOUNT OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This instant discount offer (defined below) is a promotional offer and is organized and administered by Reliance Retail Limited (“AJIO”) on www.ajio.com (“AJIO Website”) and on AJIO mobile application (“AJIO Mobile App”) collectively (“AJIO Platform”), for the sale of specified products displayed on AJIO Platform (“Specified Products”).
The Instant Discount Offer will commence at [12:00:00 AM] on 09th Sep, 2021, and continue until [11:59:00 PM] on 13th Sep, 2021, or such other date on which the Offer is revoked by AJIO (“Offer Term”)
1. This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India aged 18 or above on the Contest Start Date.
2. Each AJIO user (“User”) should have a valid phone number and e-mail address.
3. Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
1. User shall become eligible to earn 5% of the order value as instant discount (“Offer”) during the Offer Term on minimum purchase of Rs. 2990 and above on Specified Products;
2. The maximum discount that can be availed by a User using this Offer during the Offer Term is Rs. 300;
3. The discount can be availed on the AJIO Platform payment page on selecting the payment option as debit or credit card.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All matters related hereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on this behalf by AJIO.
2. Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. The Offer is open only for Users who have successfully placed an order on the Platform.
4. This Offer does not apply to any other mode of payment other than debit or credit cards.
5. In case of cancellation or return of placed order, the availed discount will be proportionally reversed by AJIO.
6. The Offer shall also be subject to additional terms and conditions as AJIO may notify from time to time.
7. AJIO reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent Terms and Conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the User(s) without prior notice.
8. This Offer is for a limited period and can be withdrawn by AJIO at any point of time, including after it has been announced.
9. The Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by AJIO on the Platform.
10. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions or if there is any technical glitch, AJIO reserves the right to revoke the Offer and disqualify any User from getting the benefits of this Offer.
11. AJIO does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
12. AJIO will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Offer including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the Users that is caused by:
I.technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in this Offer;
II.any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of discount;
III.any other events beyond AJIO's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the User.
13.Any questions, comments, or complaints in relation to this Offer will be entertained by AJIO only during the Term at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare.
14.User hereby agrees to indemnify and keep AJIO harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by AJIO as a consequence of
(i) violation of the Terms and Conditions by the User;
(ii) violation of applicable laws;
(iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the Users part.
15.User agrees that, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of the Offer.