AJIO SCRATCH CARD: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the AJIO scratch card engagement game (“Game”) organized by Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) hosted on www.ajio.com (“AJIO Website”) and on AJIO mobile application (“AJIO Mobile App”) collectively (“Platform”). Platform user (“Participant”) agrees that, by participating in this Game, Participant will be bound by these Terms and acknowledges that Participant shall satisfy all the eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
1. Participant should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Game, and should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
2. Participant must be a registered user on the Platform; otherwise, should register to participate in the Game.
1. Game will go live on 4th March, 2022 commencing at 12:00 AM till 31st March, 2022 untill 11:59 PM ("Term") or such other date on which the Game is revoked by Reliance on the Platform.
2. Game is for a limited period and can be withdrawn by Reliance at any point of time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participant may either win AJIO points or vouchers, collectively (“Rewards”)of certain value as defined by Reliance either upon registration on the Platform or successful completion of the engagement games conducted on the Platform or by successfully making a purchase on the Platform as decided by Reliance from time to time.
2. AJIO points and vouchers shall be redeemable on the Platform on selected products within the timeframe decided by Reliance.
3. AJIO points shall get credited to AJIO Wallet (See AJIO Wallet T&Cs for reference).
4. Participant can win a maximum of one scratch card per day.
5. All matters related hereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on this behalf by Reliance.
6. Participation in this Game is purely voluntary
8. Reliance may change, modify, amend or update the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior intimation.
9. This Game is for a limited period and can be withdrawn by Reliance at any point of time, including after it has been announced.
10. Participant can avail the Game only once per day.
11. Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
12. Rewards cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by Reliance on the Platform.
13. If the Participant misplaces the Rewards, Reliance shall not be responsible to reimburse, replace or refund.
14. Reliance reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Game or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent Terms and Conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participant(s) without prior notice.
15. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions or if there is any technical glitch, Reliance reserves the right to revoke the Game and disqualify any Participant from getting the benefits of this Game.
16. Reliance disclaims all liability that may arise due to any violation of the applicable laws by the Participant.
17. Reliance does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. Reliance does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by Participants entering this Game.
18. Any questions, comments, or complaints in relation to this Game will be entertained by Reliance only during the Term at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare.
19. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Reliance harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by Reliance as a consequence of (i) violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Participant; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the Participants part.
20. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the prevailing laws of India. All disputes shall be governed under the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai.