INSTANT DISCOUNT OFFERS ON UPI PAYMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This instant discount offer (defined below) is a promotional offer and is organized and administered by Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) on www.ajio.com (“AJIO Website”) and on AJIO mobile application (“AJIO Mobile App”) collectively (“AJIO Platform” or “Platform”), for the sale of specified products displayed on AJIO Platform (“Specified Products”).
The Instant Discount Offer will commence on 18th October, 2022, at 12:00 AM and continue till 31st December, 2025, at 11:59 PM, daily for a period of 24hours daily [or till the date on which the Offer is revoked by Reliance (“Offer Term”)]
- This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India aged 18 or above
- Each Reliance user on AJIO Platform (“User”)should have a valid phone number and e-mail address.
- Each Reliance user should also have a valid Unified Payments Interface (UPI) ID.
- User shall become eligible to 1% instant discount on all UPI transaction on a minimum transaction of 500 or above
- The maximum discount that can be availed by a User using this Offer during the Offer Term is Rs. 30;
- The discount can be availed on the Reliance Platform payment page using any prepaid transactions.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All matters related hereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on this behalf by Reliance.
- Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- The Offer is open only for Users who have successfully placed an order on the Platform.
- This Offer will apply only on all prepaid payments using UPI IDs
- In case of cancellation or return of placed order, the availed discount will be proportionally reversed by Reliance.
- The Offer shall also be subject to additional terms and conditions as Reliance may notify from time to time.
- Reliance reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent Terms and Conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the User(s) without prior notice.
- This Offer is for a limited period and can be withdrawn by Reliance at any point of time, including after it has been announced.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by Reliance on the Platform.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions or if there is any technical glitch, Reliance reserves the right to revoke the Offer and disqualify any User from getting the benefits of this Offer.
- Reliance does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Reliance will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Offer including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the Users that is caused by:
I.technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in this Offer;
II.any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of discount;
III.any other events beyond Reliance's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the User.
- Any questions, comments, or complaints in relation to this Offer will be addressed by Reliance only during the term as mentioned at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare.
- User hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Reliance harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by Reliance as a consequence of
(i) violation of the Terms and Conditions by the User;
(ii) violation of applicable laws;
(iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the Users part.
- User agrees that, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of the Offer.