Terms and Conditions for Reliance Top Shopper Program
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) before entering the Reliance Top Shopper Program (“Program”) being organized by Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) on www.AJIO.com (“AJIO Website”) and on corresponding mobile application (“AJIO Mobile App”), collectively called (“Platform”). The customer agrees that, by participating in this Program (“AJIO Customer”) will be bound by these Terms and acknowledges to satisfy all the Program eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- March Top Shopper Program
- AJIO All Stars sale March Top Shopper Program
- AJIOMANIA sale April Top Shopper Program
- AJIO Big Bold Sale JUNE
- AJIO All Stars Sale September Top Shopper Program
- AJIO All Stars Sale December Top Shopper Program
- AJIO x Being Human Top Shopper Program
- Any questions, comments, or complaints in relation to this Program will be entertained by Reliance only during the Program Period at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare.
- AJIO Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Reliance harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by Reliance as a consequence of (i) violation of the Terms by the AJIO Customer; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the AJIO Customers part.
- AJIO Customer agrees that, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of the Program.